Reliable lighting is essential in any surgical environment. An easy-to-use, bright and glare-free light streamlines your workflow, frees up support staff and can take important seconds off procedure times.
As one of Canada’s leading suppliers of surgical and exam room products, Meditek sells and services surgical lights by some of today’s leading manufacturers. View our current inventory of surgical lights by Skytron, Maquet, Steris and more.
Our surgical lights can be broken down into five main categories. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our online catalogue, contact a sales representative for assistance. We may be able to source or manufacture a product that meets your specific needs.
- Ceiling-mounted surgical lights: Ceiling-mounted surgical lights remain the most popular of the many options on the market today. Meditek has a large catalogue of ceiling-mounted products, including dual-head Skytron LED surgical lights, one of our bestselling items. Also available are triple- and single-head lights, available in either LED or halogen styles.
- Wall-mounted surgical lights: Wall-mounted lights are popular in a number of clinical applications, including minor procedure rooms, outpatient surgery, and exam rooms. . Meditek sells products by both Skytron and Burton, two of the most respected names in medical lighting.
- Recessed surgical lights: Recessed surgical lighting has grown increasingly popular in recent years as more and more facilities are looking for technologically advanced space-saving solutions. Recessed Skytron surgical lights feature a strobe-guided remote control that provides precision positioning in environments such as birthing rooms, where traditional surgical lighting products are not practical.
- Mobile surgical lights: Meditek sells mobile surgery lights by Skytron and Burton. When you need a product that delivers flexible positing, light weight and superior focus, both brands manufacture a number of great options for every budget.
- Surgical headlights: Meditek is the only company to offer the Optimaxx surgeon headlight, the most advanced product of its kind. Incorporating a number of exclusive technologies, the Optimaxx is lighter, brighter and more comfortable than any other competing surgical head light.
Lighting Hybrid Operating Rooms
The current trend towards hybrid and integrated operating environments requires specialized lighting solutions tailored to improve . Meditek is Canada’s leader in hybrid OR implementation, having been instrumental in the development of some of our country’s cutting-edge facilities.
We can help you choose appropriate surgical lighting and provide other important consultations as you upgrade your capacities. Contact us today for more information about our full list of services.
Since 1981 we have been providing surgical lighting solutions to customers across Canada. In addition to sales, we also offer design services, installation support, remanufacturing and more. Call or email our office to find a representative in your area.